Is the segmentation enough? How big is the opportunity in Market? Are they different in needs & behaviour? Do we have enough information about such customers?
- Customer personas can be as basic or complicated as you’d like. They can take various forms; but at the end of the day, their utility lies in how effective they are at creating a clear picture of what drives the different types of buyers towards your products or services.
- GPC typically do it using primary survey, matches with rich sources of market data & information. Enhances by connecting to your customers.
Focus on …
CONTACT OUR EXPERT
- Mindset, what are their needs, expectation, perceptions?
- Behavioral drivers, these encompass customers’ goals, what they want to accomplish, their journey to finding suitable products & services?
- Obstacles, unfinished wishes, needs, gaps?
- Enriches persona by Demographics, Psychographics, Lifestyles, Locational, Life stage, etc.
- Provides the size of opportunity
GPC Build Personas by Connecting Profile with External Data Sources